Migthyssippi River Adventure Check List – Click here for a printable copy
Average Finish Times
6 Miles = 2 hours – Estimated finish time is 12pm
14 Miles = 5 Hours – Estimated finish time is 1pm
- Car Valet – Drop off at Start and Pick up at Finish
- Shuttle Tickets – Must be purchased online before June 11 at 11:59pm
Check in at start area – *Must Have Valid Photo ID
- 14 Mile Check in Times – 5:30am – 7:45am – 1700 West River Road, Minneapolis
- 6 Mile Check in Times – Hidden Falls Regional, Park St.
Packing List – Required Items for Adventure
- Life Jacket – must be worn at all times
- Licensed boat
- Valid ID
- Proper Clothing (Rain or Shine Event)
- A Dry Sack – To Keep Things Dry
- Camera for photo contest – Win a $20 gift card
- Gloves – Protect hands from blisters
- 32 oz water bottle – We want to produce as little garbage as necessary. Please bring a water bottle that you can fill at each stop. Some rest stops are 5 Miles apart.
- Food bag (there will be snacks at the beginning of the event bagels, chips etc. You should pack a good meal to fully enjoy your trip. Rest stops will have water and bathrooms only. At the finish there will be $3 fish tacos.
Safety – Things you are required to know
- 14 Milers must read and fully understand the Dam Guidelines
- Stay to the right of the river when traveling downstream. Avoid all boats and barges.
- There will be safety boaters along the route to assist you if there are emergencies.
Have a Fun and Safe Trip down the river. See you on June 16!